Australian Bush Flower Soap
Australian Bush Flower Soap
Bush Flower Soap is infused and blessed with Australian bush flower essences including essential and natural organic oils.
Natural Bush Flower Soap leaves skin feeling fresh and clean from harmful skin pollutants.
Since time began, aboriginals have used native plants to maintain healthy skin. Drawing from their ancient wisdom, Australian Bush Flower Soap was born. Now you can benefit from ancient Australian bush remedies and cleanse nasty germs, grim and pollutants from your precious skin.
♥ Free from parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals and artificial colourings. ♥
“FREE GIFT WRAPPING INCLUDED”
Not all soaps are equal! We’re fussy about what goes in our Australian Bush Flower Soap! We’ve done the research and tested on humans, not animals, and now you can enjoy beautiful clean, refreshed and glowing skin.
Biodegradable and Natural Handmade Soap:
- Organic Extra virgin olive oil – acne, stretch marks, anti-ageing and reducing the occurrence of dry skin.
- Coconut oil – anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties. Contains vitamin E and proteins.
- Palm oil (RSPO sustainable) – anti-oxidants and vitamin E. Gentle on ageing skin and helps prevent the wrinkles and fine lines caused by harmful UV rays and toxins.
- Castor oil – natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega fatty acids. Used for centuries to soften wrinkly skin and ward of ageing.
- Glycerine – resulting compound from saponified oils. Attracts moisture onto skin and is more commonly considered a humectant; moisture retaining.
- Australian Bush Flower Essences – a combination of herbs and Australian wildflowers valued for their anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Deeply nourishing and helps soothe irritated, dry and sensitive skin.
Each bar is handmade and left to saponify for 4-6 weeks – a curing process. Weight: 140g when poured.
Recommended use by date: 18-24 months. Because its all natural!
Tips to extend the life of your soap:
Preserve the life of Australian Bush Flower Soap by draining it on a Bamboo Soap Rack or similar. Helps the bar to dry out between use which prolongs its life and stops it going mushy. Why? Because we don’t add chemical soap hardeners, preservatives, whiteners and synthetic soap lathering agents that can be damaging to your skin.
Australian Bush Flower Soap forms a lovely lather and leaves skin soft and smooth with regular use. Depending on harvest times, bush flowers may vary. We infuse our own soaps and leave them to mature. This natural process takes several weeks to get maximum remedial benefits.
Each soap bar is carefully handmade and hand poured. For this reason, no two bars are exactly alike. Colours and aromas may vary slightly.
- Free from animal fats
- Not tested on animals
- Free from nasty chemicals
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- A&T Quality Assurance
- Environmentally safe
Regrettably, this product is non-returnable once used.
You may also like…
Lemon Myrtle SoapAustralian natural and organic handmade soap.$7.95
Silk SoapSilk soap is the ultimate wellness skincare. Elegant, luxurious and pampering.$14.50
Beauty SoapNaturally superior skincare soap. Fresh and revitalizing.$7.50
Nude SoapSpecially formulated for people with sensitive skin.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
On average, Australians wash their hands 8-10 times a day. Statistics show that 80% of Australians shower daily. This equates to a lot of soap. But do you actually know what’s in the commercial soap you are rubbing on your skin? Our soaps are skin safe. You deserve the best.