Beauty Soap is a rich, luxurious soap born from the purity of natural goodness for your skin. Boasts premium organic oils, rich natural skin butters and vitamins blended with exfoliating Australian red clay.
Revitalizes tired and weary skin from everyday pollution and contaminants.
Elegance and quality are the hallmark of handcrafted Beauty Soap by Aroma & Therapy.
A refreshing blend of sweet, juicy apple and herbaceous sage. Top notes of pineapple mingle with a touch of coconut water misting a rich sensual base.
♥ NO artificial colourings. NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. NO animal products. NO Titanium Dioxide. NO Phosphates, NO Petrochemicals, No Phthalates. NO nasty chemicals. Biodegradable. ♥
What’s in Beauty Soap:
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil – acne, stretch marks, anti-aging and generally reducing the occurrence of dry skin.
- Coconut oil – anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties.
- Palm oil (RSPO certified sustainable) – gentle on ageing skin and helps prevent the occurrence of wrinkles and fine lines caused by harmful UV rays and toxins.
- Organic Shea Butter (certified)– conditions, tones and soothes dry skin, contains natural vitamins and fatty acids.
- Avocado oil – rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, D and E, amino acids, steroids, lecithin, pantothenic acid and other essential fatty acids to maintain healthy skin.
- Hempseed oil – used in cosmetics to protect against free radicals that cause premature ageing.
- Sweet Almond oil – high in vitamins A, D, E and skin loving fatty acids. Used for soothing dry irritated skin, rashes, psoriasis and eczema.
- Wheatgerm oil – high in vitamins A, D, E and essential fatty acids. A natural anti-oxidant that fights free radicals and soothes damaged skin.
- Jojoba oil – anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory. Contains vitamins A and E. Used for acne and dry skin conditions, wrinkles, stretch marks and dull skin.
- Vitamin E – popular for its ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and reduce facial lines. Helps promote healthy skin.
- Glycerine – resulting compound from saponified oils. Attracts moisture onto skin and is more commonly considered a humectant; moisture retaining.
- Essential and fragrant oils – formulated to provide a safe and alluring aroma in the soap. For people that have super sensitive skin, eczema or psoriasis l recommend using Nude Soap instead.
- Australian Red Clay – naturally purges oil from clogged pores and moisturises skin.
Each bar is handmade and left to saponify for 4-6 weeks – a curing process. Weight: 140g when poured.
Soap colours may vary slightly due to the maturity and type of organic olives used. Some soaps may be darker in colour than others. This does not affect the quality of the soap.
Recommended use by date: 12-18 months. Natural soap has a limited life span.
Tips to extend the life of your Beauty Soap:
Preserve the life of Beauty Soap by draining it on a Bamboo Soap Rack or similar. Helps the bar to dry out between use which prolongs its life and stops it going mushy. Why? Because we don’t add chemical soap hardeners, preservatives, whiteners and synthetic soap lathering agents that can be damaging to your skin.
Safe Soap For You & The Environment
Each Beauty Soap bar is carefully handmade and hand poured. For this reason, no two bars are exactly alike. Colours and aromas may vary slightly.
- Not tested on animals
- Free from animal milk or fats
- Free from nasty chemicals
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- A&T Quality Assurance
- Environmentally safe
Regrettably, this product is non-returnable once used.
You may also like…
Yoga SoapIndulge yourself after a workout. Pamper your body, mind and soul.$7.50
Nude SoapSpecially formulated for people with sensitive skin.$7.50
Bamboo Soap TrayKeeps soap dry and firm, extending it's life and your budget.$2.90
Australian Bush Flower SoapNaturally superior biodegradable skincare cleansing soap. Vegan.$7.50
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
On average, Australians wash their hands 8-10 times a day. Statistics show that 80% of Australians shower daily. This equates to a lot of soap. But do you actually know what’s in the commercial soap you are rubbing on your skin? Our soaps are skin safe. You deserve the best.