Lemon Myrtle Soap
Lemon Myrtle Soap
A natural cleansing bar, gentle on skin and uplifting to body and soul. Lemon Myrtle Soap is carefully formulated from Australian green clay, natural and organic oils. Rich in anti-oxidants and anti-bacterial goodness to clean, nourish and soothe all skin types.
Lightly scented with pure essential oils of Wild Australian Eucalyptus and Lemon Myrtle.
Lemon Myrtle is renowned for its cleansing properties. For added skincare benefit, we have infused Lemon Myrtle leaves into the soap to further nourish and soothe dry, irritated and ageing skin.
♥ NO artificial colourings. NO petrochemicals. NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. NO animal products. NO Titanium Dioxide. NO Phosphates, Phthalates or Parabens. NO nasty chemicals. Biodegradable. ♥
“FREE GIFT WRAPPING INCLUDED”
The aroma of our Lemon Myrtle Soap will take you back to childhood memories of climbing gum trees and playing hide and seek in the scrub. Lemon Myrtle leaves are a remedial refreshing and versatile herb. We crush the leaves and infuse them in organic extra virgin olive oil before adding to the soap batter for additional goodness.
What’s In Lemon Myrtle Soap:
- Organic Extra virgin olive oil – acne, stretch marks, anti-ageing and reducing the occurrence of dry skin.
- Coconut oil – anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties. Contains vitamin E and proteins.
- Palm oil (RSPO sustainable) – anti-oxidants and vitamin E. Gentle on ageing skin and helps prevent the wrinkles and fine lines caused by harmful UV rays and toxins.
- Castor oil – natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega fatty acids. Used for centuries to soften wrinkly skin and ward of ageing.
- Glycerine – resulting compound from saponified oils. Attracts moisture onto skin and is more commonly considered a humectant; moisture retaining.
- Australian green clay – nourishes skin, excellent exfoliant, soothes dry irritated skin and said to leave skin feeling younger.
- Australian Lemon Scented Eucalyptus and Lemon Myrtle essential oils.
Each bar is handmade and left to saponify for 4-6 weeks – a curing process. Weight: 160g when poured.
Soap colours may vary slightly due to the maturity and type of organic olives used. Some soaps may be darker in colour than others. This does not affect the quality of the soap.
Recommended use by date: 18-24 months. Natural soap has a limited life span.
Tips to extend the life of your soap:
Preserve the life of Lemon Myrtle Soap by draining it on a Bamboo Soap Rack or similar. Helps the bar to dry out between use which prolongs its life and stops it going mushy. Why? Because we don’t add chemical soap hardeners, preservatives, whiteners and synthetic soap lathering agents that can be damaging to your skin.
Australian Bush Flower Soap forms a lovely lather and leaves skin soft and smooth with regular use. Depending on harvest times, bush flowers may vary. We infuse our own soaps and leave them to mature. This natural process takes several weeks to get maximum remedial benefits.
Each soap bar is carefully handmade and hand poured. For this reason, no two bars are exactly alike. Colours and aromas may vary slightly.
- Free from animal fats
- Not tested on animals
- Free from nasty chemicals
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- A&T Quality Assurance
- Environmentally safe
Regrettably, this product is non-returnable once used.
You may also like…
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
On average, Australians wash their hands 8-10 times a day. Statistics show that 80% of Australians shower daily. This equates to a lot of soap. But do you actually know what’s in the commercial soap you are rubbing on your skin? Our soaps are skin safe. You deserve the best.