Nude Soap is free of harmful chemicals that can damage your delicate skin. Regular use helps remove dry skin cells leaving it feeling sensational, fresh, clean and alive. Contains natural oils and butters enriched with a sprinkle of pink Himalayan salt for additional detoxification of skin bacteria.
We don’t brag about our skincare soaps … they do the bragging for us!
Nude Soap was crafted and carefully processed for people with sensitive skin. It does not contain synthetic colours or fragrance. Only the herbal aroma of natural oils and butters.
♥ NO artificial colourings. NO petrochemicals. NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. NO animal products. NO Titanium Dioxide. NO Phosphates, Phthalates or Parabens. NO nasty chemicals. Biodegradable. ♥
We’re fussy about what goes in our soaps!
Nude Soap – the bare facts:
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil – improves the health of your skin. Used for acne, stretch-marks, anti-ageing and generally reducing the occurrence of dry skin.
- Coconut oil – anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties. Contains vitamin E and proteins. Protects and nourishes environmentally compromised skin.
- Castor oil – natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega fatty acids. Used for centuries to soften wrinkly skin and ward of ageing.
- Glycerine – resulting compound from saponified oils. Attracts moisture onto skin and is more commonly considered a humectant; moisture retaining.
Each bar is handmade and left to saponify for 4-6 weeks – a curing process. Weight: 140g when poured.
Soap colours may vary slightly due to the maturity and type of organic olives used. Some soaps may be darker in colour than others. This does not affect the quality of the soap.
Don’t say you’re allergic to all soaps until you try our Nude Soap. Give it a go and let us know about your experience. Of course, discontinue if you are so sensitive it causes a rash.
Recommended use by date: 18-24 months. Because it’s made from natural ingredients.
Tips to extend the life of your soap:
Preserve the life of Nude Soap by draining it on a Bamboo Soap Rack or similar. Helps the bar to dry out between use which prolongs its life and stops it going mushy. Why? Because we don’t add chemical soap hardeners, preservatives, whiteners and synthetic soap lathering agents that can be damaging to your skin.
A Healthier Choice
The details exposed:
Nude Soap is a natural rescue for dry, ageing and undernourished skin. Forms a lovely lather, deeply nourishing and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.
Each soap bar is carefully handmade and hand poured. For this reason, no two bars are exactly the same. Colours may vary slightly.
- Free from animal milk and fats
- Not tested on animals
- Free from nasty chemicals
- Fragrance free for sensitive skins
- A&T Quality Assurance
- Environmentally safe
Regrettably, this product is non-returnable once used.
You may also like…
Beauty SoapNaturally superior skincare soap. Fresh and revitalizing.$7.50
Yoga SoapIndulge yourself after a workout. Pamper your body, mind and soul.$7.50
Bamboo Soap TrayKeeps soap dry and firm, extending it's life and your budget.$2.90
Castile SoapSuitable for all skin types including super sensitive skin.$7.95
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
On average, Australians wash their hands 8-10 times a day. Statistics show that 80% of Australians shower daily. This equates to a lot of soap. But do you actually know what’s in the commercial soap you are rubbing on your skin? Our soaps are skin safe. You deserve the best.