Revitalise tired and sweaty skin after your yoga workout with the cleansing oils and aroma of Yoga Soap. Refreshing after a long day at the office or a busy day caring for the kids.
We’re fussy about what goes into our soap … just natural goodness for your skin!
Inspired by the freshness of nature and the ancient aromas.
Balanced aromas of frankincense, patchouli, musk, citrus and native florals. Entices the mysteries of the East to calm body mind and soul. Scents may change slightly due to sustainably sourced oils.
♥ Free from parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals and artificial colourings. ♥
“FREE GIFT WRAPPING INCLUDED”
What’s in your Yoga Soap.
- Organic Olive oil – improves the health of your skin. Used for acne, stretch marks, anti-ageing and generally reducing the occurrence of dry skin.
- Coconut oil – anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties. Contains vitamin E and proteins. Protects and nourishes environmentally compromised skin.
- Palm oil RSPO (certified sustainable) – contains anti-oxidants and vitamin E. Gentle on ageing skin and helps prevent the occurrence of wrinkles and fine lines caused by harmful UV rays and toxins.
- Hempseed oil – skin penetrating nutrients. Used in cosmetics to protect against free radicals that cause pre-mature ageing.
- Shea butter – soothes dry skin, contains natural vitamins and fatty acids. Used for dry, ageing skin.
- Jojoba oil – anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory. Contains vitamins A and E. Used for acne and dry skin conditions, wrinkles, stretch marks and dull skin.
- Glycerine – resulting compound from saponified oils. Attracts moisture onto skin and is more commonly considered a humectant; moisture retaining.
- Oriental aromas of the East – light and refreshing with thought provoking aromas.
Each bar is handmade and left to saponify for 4-6 weeks – a curing process. Weight: 120g when poured.
Soap colours may vary slightly due to the maturity and type of organic olives used. Some soaps may be darker in colour than others. This does not affect the quality of the soap.
Scents may vary depending on where the essential oils are sourced.
Recommended use by date: 18-24 months.
Tips to extend the life of your soap:
Preserve the life of Yoga Soap by draining it on a Bamboo Soap Rack or similar. Helps the bar to dry out between use which prolongs its life and stops it going mushy. Why? Because we don’t add chemical soap hardeners, preservatives, whiteners and synthetic soap lathering agents that can be damaging to your skin.
A Healthier Choice
Each Yoga Soap bar is carefully handmade and hand poured. For this reason, no two bars are exactly alike. Colours and aromas may vary slightly.
- Free from animal fats
- Not tested on animals
- Free from nasty chemicals
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- A&T Quality Assurance
- Environmentally safe
Regrettably, this product is non-returnable once opened.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
On average, Australians wash their hands 8-10 times a day. Statistics show that 80% of Australians shower daily. This equates to a lot of soap. But do you actually know what’s in the commercial soap you are rubbing on your skin? Our soaps are skin safe. You deserve the best.