The Power of Giving Back
We feel proud of our values and mission at Aroma & Therapy and a major part of that great feel is the power of giving back to others in need. Firstly, and most importantly, we keep our prices at a minimum to help our most important people – our customers. We constantly focus on improving our business tailoring it to meet your needs and delivering quality products backed by the best service. However, we want to do more. We view it as a privilege and moral obligation as a business to give a little back into the well-being of our community.
As a result of many hours of research, Aroma & Therapy feels honoured to support an Australian charity called Australian Bush Heritage. This dedicated, trusted and amazing organisation focuses on preserving our Australian wildlife, flora and land.
Who is Bush Heritage Australia?
Bush Heritage is a national non-profit organisation conserving biodiversity in Australia.
They do this by buying and managing land of outstanding conservation value, and working in partnership with other landowners. They help protect Australian native plants and animals on millions of hectares of the most ecologically important landscapes.
- Purpose: protects Australian land, water and wildlife for future generations
- Founder: Bob Brown
- Founded: 1990
- Address: Level 1, 395 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia
- Postal Address: PO Box 329, Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 8009, Australia
- Phone: 1300 NATURE (1300 628 873) or (03) 8610 9100 Fax: +61 3 8610 9199
- Website: bushlandheritage.org.au
Aroma & Therapy is a small business that is still in its infancy. When established and funds allow we plan to support Black Dog Institute as well. It is difficult to make these decisions and looking for the true moral building blocks behind an organisations intention is a major consideration. When our customers make a purchase, a portion of that money is donated to a fund of our choice. Earning money is essential for Aroma & Therapy to survive and continue to grow. So too it is just as important to give a little back – to return the balance in all things we strive to obtain. We thank you for your ongoing support.
Black Dog Institute
Pioneering in the identification, prevention and treatment of mental illnesses and the promotion of wellbeing to Australian citizens.
They aim to improve the lives of people affected by mental illness through quality research and improved clinical treatments, increased accessibility to mental health services and by delivering long-term public health solutions.
- Purpose: identification, prevention and treatment of mental illnesses in Australia
- Chief Scientist and Director: Professor Helen Christensen
- Founded: 2002
- Address: Hospital Road, Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick, NSW 2031
- Phone: (02) 9382 4530 or (02) 9382 2991 Fax: (02) 9382 8208
- Website: blackdoginstitute.org.au
Thank you for your support
The above support is made possible by your loyal and ongoing support. Thank you. Your purchase is making a difference in the world, no matter how small. Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. Love to hear from you.