Thank you for visiting the online Terms and Conditions of Use for the Website of the T.J. Trust trading as Aroma & Therapy. ABN 56 006 701 886 of Narre Warren, Victoria, Australia. Your access and use of the Aroma & Therapy website at www.aromaandtherapy.com.au is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and/or using the Website, you accept these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification, as well as such additional or amended terms and conditions as Aroma & Therapy may from time to time publish. Certain products or services made available on our website may have additional terms and conditions that apply, which can be viewed either on the pages containing such products or services, or via a link on those pages or other directions to the additional terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and GST inclusive. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misrepresentation of our products or service, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Products and services made available on this website are not intended or suggested in any way to replace prescribed medication, cure, treat, prevent or diagnose illnesses or disease.
- Products and information on this website are not intended as a substitute for professional medical care.
- Essential oils must be stored in a cool dry ventilated place away from children.
- Aroma & Therapy suggests you consult a Doctor before using our products if you are taking medication, are 10 years of age or under, pregnant or if a medical condition exists.
- Some oils may cause skin irritation with some people therefore close observation must be made at all times. Aroma & Therapy essential oils are for external use only and not to be taken orally. They are not to be used on or near a person’s eyes, ears or any bodily orifice.
- Essential oils are not to be used on animals unless advised by a Veterinarian.
- Please refer to our Essential Oil Safety and Storage Guide for additional information.
Changes to Your Order
- We are happy to make additional changes to your order if the information is received up to 2 hours before the goods are dispatched. After giving appropriate notice you can add or delete items in the order at no additional cost to yourself. If applicable a full refund will be credited to the payment method used for the purchase of the goods.
- If your order has been dispatched we are unable to change it and any additional items will be charged and dispatched as a separate order.
- Cancellation of your order must be within 2 hours from when you completed your order online. Your order is important to us and our team will commence processing it as quickly as possible to be dispatched. Consequently, we need to know as soon as possible before the order is dispatched.
- Once your order has been dispatched there will be no refund unless the order is returned unopened and undamaged. Then you are entitled to a refund minus postage costs. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHECK AND CONFIRM YOUR ORDER BEFORE FINALISING PAYMENT.
- Aroma & Therapy is not responsible for postage, courier charges, insurance, duty fees, import taxes, or other government charges of goods once it has left our premises. These are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Refer to our Delivery Policy and the Product Returns and Claims information below for costs and responsibilities pertaining to delivery of orders. For International orders we advise that you contact your local Customs office for additional costs that may be incurred.
- Aroma & Therapy reserves the right to cancel your order at any time if payment is not authorised, not received or incorrect details are given. Orders will not be dispatched before payment is received.
- If an order cannot be completed, for any reason, you will be notified and/or the order cancelled.
Product Returns and Claims
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to the original method of payment.
- We strongly advise that the recipient inspects the goods on arrival and contact us immediately if there is any discrepancy with the order. Our trained team take pride and care when packaging your order/s working to strict quality control measures giving you, our valued customer, guaranteed professional service. However, if for unforeseen circumstances you wish to return the products certain rules may apply.
- Claims must be lodged within five (5) business days from receipt of delivery. If you do not notify us within this time you will forfeit your right for a correction relating to this order. Do not return an order without a Return of Goods Authority Number. This number will be given to you when you notify us of any discrepancies with the order. No credit will be issued without a Return of Goods Authority Number.
- All goods must be returned unopened in original packaging for a full refund and returned within 15 days of purchase. Receipt of purchase must accompany the goods. Details must be recorded and emailed to us for further action. All product kits must be returned complete. No single product from a kit will be refunded on an individual basis. Kits are sold as one unit and all the kit components must be returned to be considered for a refund. Aroma & Therapy reserves the right to treat any and all refund applications on a case-by-case basis.
- We only refund products received by the recipient if the goods are damaged or defective. Unless defected in any way, oils and products that have been opened and the seal broken will not be refunded as these cannot be used again.
- Aroma and Therapy will not be responsible for postage if an order is changed and goods refunded for personal reasons. All goods that are returned must be prepaid. Aroma & Therapy does not accept COD. A $25.00 handling fee will also be charged.
- You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we are authorised to use them.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- All information, images and references are for educational purposes only. They have been acquired through license agreements and/or permission for use.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Product warranties and guarantees are not the responsibility of Aroma & Therapy and your responsibility to be taken up with the manufacturer of that product. If you encounter any said issues with product defects please contact us and we can further advise.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- All disputes will be handled by both parties meeting in an amicable manner to reach a mutual resolution. If a resolution cannot be agreed upon, a mediator will be appointed that is equally acceptable by both parties. Each party will be responsible for equal portions of mediation fees and costs incurred and responsible for their own expenses incurred relating to the mediation. Such costs will be paid at least ten (10) days in advance of the mediation meeting. Each party will be responsible for their own incurred expenses relating to the mediation including their own legal and attorney fees. Mediation will take place in Melbourne Victoria within 60 days from the appointing of a suitable mediator.
- If both parties cannot come to an agreeable resolution, the dispute will be handled by arbitration. Participating parties waive all rights to any proceeding trial by jury or to any court.
Limitation of Liability
- Aroma & Therapy accepts no liability for the following:
- We accept no liability for any occurrence resulting from direct or indirect misuse whether accidental or deliberate use of any of our products obtained from our website or at an approved venue. Aroma and Therapy will not be liable for any misunderstanding or advice given regarding products or services from this website.
- We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not from us.
- Aroma & Therapy’s liability does not extend past the price of the product purchased in question.
- The user of the product purchased is solely responsible for the compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the said product, including intellectual property rights and third parties.
- Aroma & Therapy provide a product rage that has gone through a testing and quality control process. Incorrect storage, handling or misuse of products may result in damage or deterioration. This is out of our control and Aroma & Therapy will not be held responsible. This applies in particular to microwavable items sold on this site as heating of these products is, as mentioned, out of our control.
- Any advice is given as our recommendation only and your doctor should be consulted if you have a medical condition or your health is medically compromised. Please read the Essential Oil Safety & Storage Guide with due diligence.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least seven (7) days’ notice to you. ‘Force Majeure’ means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria, Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Aroma & Therapy cares about the safety and satisfaction of our customers and makes every attempt to ensure that the product images, descriptions and information in general about each product is accurate and current. However, some products may vary slightly in colour and fragrance due to seasonal and locational variants. Photos may contain multiple items of the same product that is sold individually to show you different angles. If you have any concerns about our products, colour, fragrance or ingredients, please read the product description or contact us for up to date information.
How to contact us
We are happy to assist you with any queries you may have regarding this policy. You can obtain further information, ask questions about it or provide any comments, by contacting us: on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0423 774 276.
In summary and all legalities set aside, we are happy to discuss any issues you may have regarding our service. Like so many in our community, our team has also weathered emotional trauma during their own lives, thus, making them very understanding and compassionate towards your own emotional experiences. We are very approachable and your reasons for contacting us are important to us. Strict privacy and confidentiality is practiced to ensure that even your most private conversations with us are respected.
Our aim is to provide you with hassle free purchases that will leave you free to enjoy the comforts of your products. Enjoy!